PA modelers please read!!!

If you reside any where in between Pittsburgh and the Greensburg area (or are close to that range), please read on.

My name is Kevin Plummer and I am the founder of Histories in Miniature a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching children educational subjects with a specific interest in history through unique, innovative, and interactive techniques.

Our organization is close to finishing it's administrative process of becoming a legal nonprofit and at this time we are begining our second phase of organizing, which is to begin building a team of modelers.

If you would be interested in helping to build several LARGE traveling model displays of museum quality each one covering a different time and place through out history, then we would like to hear from you.

Please send a letter stating your interest and your modeling experience to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net and in the subject line please put "model staffing" so it can be routed to the right people for review.

If you have other knowledge, talents, or experience that may be valuable to us as an educational teaching organization please be sure to include that as well.

There is a possibility for those who become volunteers now to be offered regular paid staff postions once we are more organized and receiving federal funding. However, only dedicated volunteers will be offered the chance to apply for these spots once they are open.

Thank you for your time and attention to this posting.

Kevin R Plummer - Founder Histories in Miniature

Reply to
Kevin Plummer