Cheap mini-lathe for modelling etc

Right after I told someone there was no such thing at Harbor Freight, here comes a paper with one in it. Has anyone used one of these that
might care to comment on it? http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?function=Search
I bought one remarkably similar -- red and black though -- for almost $200 more. And it too was crap.
Save your money a while longer, get a decent lathe. I finally got a Sherline when my wife heard me screaming and hollering and using unfit language over my Unimat.
The Sherline is glorious, and will turn you into a lathe lover rather than someone who uses it "when he has to."
And we're probably rough contemporaries. No kids to make me a grandpa, but a niece about to make me a grand uncle.
--
Charles Fox
snipped-for-privacy@gte.net

I use the Dremel brand lathe. I like it a lot.
Art