Please participate in an energy & environmental poll survey

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are researchers from Shih Hsin University and are launching a new survey, this is non-profit academic research. In this survey, we would like to know your opinions about the topics of adoption and safety of new energy related technology, and your opinion about Kyoto Protocol related media issues. Your answers will produce valuable information for our researchers. Your personal details will not be made publicly available. You can find the URL as below:

As thanks for your participating in our survey, we offer four screen savers. The screen savers will be available for download on the final page of the questionnaire. They include photos of BMW H2R hydrogen vehicle, BMW hybrid car, Honda hybrid cars 2001-2006 and Honda fuel cell vehicles. Would you please complete the questionnaire as part of the survey? Thank you for your cooperation.

Project Leader: Mavis Tsai, Ph.D. Co-project Leader: Scott Warren, Ph.D. Researchers: PingYuan Sun, BiTing Qiou, YunZe Que

Sponsorship: UNIDO-ICHET The CCS Global Group Screen Saver photos authorized by BMW, Honda.

Reply to
shusurvey.tw