Adjustable Wrench question

I hope you all know what an adjustable wrench looks like. For a 50% engagement between teeth on the handle jaw and teeth on the setting screw, what are considered 'good designs' even though there may be several solutions to achieving this? Criteria such as the structural integrity of the wrench,machine shop re-tooling/labor costs, and practical fits/tolerances and limits must be considered. Thank you for your ideas.

-Ron

Reply to
bicycle_disciple

Are you designing a new type of wrench?

Reply to
sugna41

No, its for a CAD class.

Reply to
bicycle_disciple

So, you are in fact asking a homework question? In that case, I'd=20 recommend you to show some effort (that means significant effort...).=20 Once you're stuck, we=B4ll be glad to help you out.

/PB

--=20 "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by=20 stupidity."

Reply to
PB