Newsgroup Abuse II

Some of you seemed to be a little suspicious of the motives behind this collection of email addresses to be sent to a throwaway email account, so as an alternative we are offering the groups web page URL, where you can fill your own details in. The rule remains that only genuine ISP email addresses will be accepted into the group.

This is a genuine attempt by a group of like minded people to solve a problem which is wrecking so many of these groups.

You may join us at

Mike

Define 'genuine' please, Mike.

I have a paid for Yahoo email address and account, by your details this is excluded because it comes from Yahoo.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to