please help with SCADA

Dear all, I'm an engg student and I really need some help regarding SCADA systems and their implementation in Grid substations, I need any kind
of information as to how they are installed and how they work! I've scrounged all over the internet but couldnt find anything of much use, any kind of help would be really appreciated. Please do help me out
Thanks
~Shubhankit Mathur