AUTOCAD 2004 or earlier version download---PLEASE HELP

Im looking for the download for AutoCad 2004 or an earlier version so I would be able to do my work from school at my house. Please let me know if you could help me.

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matthew Imholte

You're talking about a $4,000 piece of software, and you want somebody to just give you a free copy? Try buying the Lt. version. It is more than adequete for most need.

-Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Its still a pretty penny for the LT version..and I dont have that kind of money. I have a friend that got a free copy off newsgroups, the same way Im doing it now. So I find nothing wrong with it. Lt or not.

Reply to
Matthew Imholte

Theft is theft. Your opinion does not matter.

Reply to
CW

Hi

"Matthew Imholte" skrev i en meddelelse news:Byddc.6073$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com...

Why steal somthing when you can download a free copy of IntelliCAD ;

will do more than Lt and you can't tell the difference between that and AutoCAD before you need Solids. P.C.

P.C.

Another criminal, I see. I wish you a speedy conviction and long sentance.

Reply to
CW

In order to become a criminal I would have to have been in front of a judge, happily I have never had that experience, neither have I stolen anything. Calling me a criminal without knowing the facts or indeed anything about me just shows everyone what a bloated, self opinionated prick you really are. My message to you initially was to show that instead of being judgmental you merely had to be polite and refer the unfortunate gentleman out of this group into another that will satisfy his needs.

Because of your judgemental atttidude, you are obviously covering for the fact that you are a despicable depraved child molester, hiding under the guise of righteous indignation!

Now do you see how stupid statements in print can reveal how irrelevant YOUR opinions are!

Regards, SS

Reply to
ss

What an idiot. Come back when you get out of grade school. Maybe then you will have some intelligent to say. Until then, plonk.

Reply to
CW

Go to a book store. For about $50.00 you can get a book that has a thirty day trial version of

2004.

If you want more than 30 days, buy it.

Reply to
Vernon O. J.

So, if there is something you can't afford, you are then justified in stealing it?

Reply to
CW

Hmm HE HE HE My neighbor has a new 500 class BMW. I can just take it and say I couldn't afford one myself.

Reply to
Vernon O. J.

This is why certain people need laws to contain thier behavior. They don't have the "moral compass" to do the right thing. Somebody has to hit them over the head with a legal hammer!

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Yes, quite true. This is what the student version is for. It seems kind of spendy and students need all the help they can get but it costs less than two school books.

Reply to
CW

As long as PC is the judge you go before, it should be fine.

Reply to
CW

Baloney removed.

  1. making a copy for yourself that you own was NOT the question.

  1. "Stealing" a copy was the question.

  2. "You Americans" is another way of saying that Americans are more moral than your country.
Reply to
Vernon O. J.

I didn't see the post as I have this fool kill filed but I would not take this guy as an accurate representation of the population at large in his country. He is likely an aberration.

Reply to
CW

Ahh! I see CW couldn't resist, name calling aside, read the facts and learn, you may be a CAD master for all I know, but you don't appear to have much common sense or indeed intellect, maybe you are just hiding it to try and make yourself appear more honest and oh, more moral.

Reply to
ss

Reply to
Vernon O. J.

software. an agreement is a two way contract between two or more people, it is not an

At the beginning, one states that they "agree" with the licensing.

A liar and cheat such as yourself would NEVER understand such.

Take your political agenda elsewhere.

Reply to
Vernon O. J.