AUTOCAD 2004 or earlier version download---PLEASE HELP

Im looking for the download for AutoCad 2004 or an earlier version so I would be able to do my work from school at my house. Please let me know if
you could help me.
Thanks, Matt

You're talking about a $4,000 piece of software, and you want somebody to just give you a free copy? Try buying the Lt. version. It is more than adequete for most need.
-Dennis

Its still a pretty penny for the LT version..and I dont have that kind of money. I have a friend that got a free copy off newsgroups, the same way Im doing it now. So I find nothing wrong with it. Lt or not.
Thanks, Matthew
says...

if
Theft is theft. Your opinion does not matter.

Im
Another criminal, I see. I wish you a speedy conviction and long sentance.

In order to become a criminal I would have to have been in front of a judge, happily I have never had that experience, neither have I stolen anything. Calling me a criminal without knowing the facts or indeed anything about me just shows everyone what a bloated, self opinionated prick you really are. My message to you initially was to show that instead of being judgmental you merely had to be polite and refer the unfortunate gentleman out of this group into another that will satisfy his needs.
Because of your judgemental atttidude, you are obviously covering for the fact that you are a despicable depraved child molester, hiding under the guise of righteous indignation!
Now do you see how stupid statements in print can reveal how irrelevant YOUR opinions are!
Regards, SS

What an idiot. Come back when you get out of grade school. Maybe then you will have some intelligent to say. Until then, plonk.
"ss" (supreme stupidity) wrote in message

So, if there is something you can't afford, you are then justified in stealing it?

somone
earn
policy
music
able

basic
it
better
As long as PC is the judge you go before, it should be fine.

or
one
not
Baloney removed.
1. making a copy for yourself that you own was NOT the question.
2. "Stealing" a copy was the question.
3. "You Americans" is another way of saying that Americans are more moral than your country.
I didn't see the post as I have this fool kill filed but I would not take this guy as an accurate representation of the population at large in his country. He is likely an aberration.

Ahh! I see CW couldn't resist, name calling aside, read the facts and learn, you may be a CAD master for all I know, but you don't appear to have much common sense or indeed intellect, maybe you are just hiding it to try and make yourself appear more honest and oh, more moral.
aberration indeed! Yeah, like 260million of us! Regards, SS

moral

do
Thank you for the impaired justification for stealing.
You have no concept of copyright laws, American or international.
You seem never to have read the licensing "AGREEMENT" of most software.
You wouldn't know what it said anyway, much less observe same.
Many, not all, agreements limit you to one computer, much less a friends computer, hence corporate licenses.

question.<<Please
you
friends
but American laws don't mean diddly in most countries, whatever gave you the idea that other countries look to one of the youngest (and whackyist) nations on the planet for legal standards, most of the same world positively laughs at your legal system. The International copyright system is only a loose agreement between nations, most of it would take high court action (mucho dollars) to find a settlement and has never been won against an individual unless the individual is making money out of it. The little guy has a greater profile in law than his USA counterpart (lets call that freedom) in your country the mighty dollar wins evertime, the same cannot be said in many others.

an agreement is a two way contract between two or more people, it is not an agreement in anywhere but the USA when someone is holding a gun to you head and ordering you around---DUH!

Americans think is a law, some greedy shithead Lawyer puts together a load of words which removes every natural right and makes you check the box before it lets you install, THAT simply put, will not hold as an agreement in law in most countries mentioned. Unlike the USA we have many laws to protect us from these tyrant corporations, consumers have all the rights! The individual would only be breaking the law if he SOLD the software. In most countries, if you buy it, its YOURS! including the right to tranfer and use as many times on different machines as you want (its YOURS) and giving a copy to friends (however many) to use has far as I know has never been challenged let alone won in any court in Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany, Holland, Sweden etc. etc.
We are going nowhere with this because you have your 'American' head on, I have my European head on, simply put, this is only an argument because you Americans think you are the only ones that count and therefore gives you the right to be judgemental. what you all don't realise is, the rest of the world has its middle finger up and in unison chanting 'fuck you' whether you like it or not! If you don't want to argue all the time then don't be so judgemental in a public place. Before you even go there, calling this group an American only autocad group will bring the wrath of the rest of the world, usenet is not owned by America!
Regards, SS

software.<<
an
head
At the beginning, one states that they "agree" with the licensing.
A liar and cheat such as yourself would NEVER understand such.
Take your political agenda elsewhere.
Hi

Im
Why steal somthing when you can download a free copy of IntelliCAD ; http://www.cadopia.com It will do more than Lt and you can't tell the difference between that and AutoCAD before you need Solids. P.C. http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d /

Go to a book store. For about $50.00 you can get a book that has a thirty day trial version of 2004.
If you want more than 30 days, buy it.

    This is why certain people need laws to contain thier behavior. They don't have the "moral compass" to do the right thing. Somebody has to hit them over the head with a legal hammer!
    Dennis

Yes, quite true. This is what the student version is for. It seems kind of spendy and students need all the help they can get but it costs less than two school books.
says...

if