Help with SILVACO - Athena

Hi all , I am student from univesity and using the SILVACO software to simulate processing for device. If any one knows regarding SILVACO, my question is directed to them. I am trying to deposit a layer who's acts like a resistor and who's bulk resistance is between 500 ohm to 1 megohm. Also over that I wanted to deposit the layer of PbSe but I when I am using the command deposit in Athena for "My Material" it isn't working Please if somebody can help me out regarding this.

Shantanu Gupta Boise State University MS EE

Reply to
shantanu gupta