Help with SILVACO - Athena

Hi all , I am student from univesity and using the SILVACO software to simulate processing for device. If any one knows regarding SILVACO, my question
is directed to them. I am trying to deposit a layer who's acts like a resistor and who's bulk resistance is between 500 ohm to 1 megohm. Also over that I wanted to deposit the layer of PbSe but I when I am using the command deposit in Athena for "My Material" it isn't working Please if somebody can help me out regarding this.
Shantanu Gupta Boise State University MS EE