guide the final year project

I am very confuse for taking project for final year. I living at mehasana. so please send me good project tital or report or good
industry near mehasana which provide project to the student

There should be counsellors that will advise you, employed by your school. There should be visits to your school by local employers looking for talent. There should be a listing of manufacturers in a telephone book, or with your local "better business bureau".
David A. Smith
I am very confuse for taking project for mechanical engg. final year. . so please send me good project tital or report
Next generation space shuttle. Design a next generation reusable space craft designed using your own copy of illegally cracked CAD software.