regarding the project

HELLO

I AM VENKATESH DOING MY FINAL YEAR ENGINEERING IN THE DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. I AM DOING MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT IN THE FIELD OF BIODIESEL. IF ANYONE HAVE ANY PAPER RELATED TO BIODIESEL PLEASE SEND TO MY MAIL.

YOURS VENKATESH

Reply to
venkatesh

Google provides 170,000 papers on biodiesel with the search term: biodiesel filetype:pdf

Are you looking at corrosion control on fuel delivery, production of biodiesel, or what?

David A. Smith

Reply to
dlzc