Final Year Project @ the Uniiversity of the West Indies

Presently, I am a final year mechanical engineering student at the University of The West Indies in Trinidad and Tobago.

My project enatails the design and building of a solar powered remote controlled lawn mower. Unfortunately I have no idea of what I will need to at least start this project.

I know that I willl have to find how many poeer the lawn mower requires in its operations. I would therefore be able to size the battery and the motor needed.

If anyone could give me some advise on how to get the job done...in terms of how to size the battery and electric motor required and how to apply the solar cells.

Thanx alot Adrian (fr Jamaica)

Reply to
Adrian Jamaica