"Simple crane project"

The crane should be simply battery operated and will use pulley to lift the weight up and down....no need to move load sideways...just up and down only. Crane should be simple i.e will use only wood...one pulley...strong thread or wire to lift load...and a simple motor to move pulley.. waht you have to do is to tell me some tips how to join these items and also tell me some useful sites from where i can find steps to make this project.

Reply to
faizankhan666

You forgot to say please.

Reply to
Dave Lyon

buy an Erector set at Toys R Us

Reply to
Emmo

Nice 4th grade project. Try gluing Popsicle sticks together.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

See

There is a photo there of such a crane, just add motor.

Reply to
Don Foreman