"Simple crane project"

The crane should be simply battery operated and will use pulley to lift
the weight up and down....no need to move load sideways...just up and
down only.
Crane should be simple i.e will use only wood...one pulley...strong
thread or wire to lift load...and a simple motor to move pulley..
waht you have to do is to tell me some tips how to join these items and
also tell me some useful sites from where i can find steps to make this
project.
Reply to
faizankhan666
You forgot to say please.
Reply to
Dave Lyon
buy an Erector set at Toys R Us
Reply to
Emmo
Nice 4th grade project. Try gluing Popsicle sticks together.
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
See
There is a photo there of such a crane, just add motor.
Reply to
Don Foreman