hi i need help for my final year project topic:COMPLETE DESIGN OF WIND TUNNEL

ALTHOUGH A LOT MATERIALS ARE FOUND IN NET BUT THERE RE VERY FEW SHOWING THE CALCULATIONS HOW THE CONTRACTOR ANF EXPANDER ARE DESIGNED
SO ANY HELP ARE WELCOMED
Add pictures here
βœ–
Dear santosh sharma:

Do not use all caps. It conveys that you are shouting.
Google comes up with one hit that might be useful to you. http://www2.mech.kth.se/thesis/2002/phd/phd_2002_bjorn_lindgren.pdf
Otherwise, you probably will need to hit a university library.
David A. Smith
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 27 Mar 2007 02:10:07 -0700, in sci.engr.mech "santosh sharma"

Suggest you get to library and learn how do use a reference librarian's search tool. Not everything on needs to now is on the net.
Low Speed Wind Tunnel Design by Pope. There are also High speed and testing books as well.
Also: http://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?No=0&Ntt=%22wind%2Btunnel%2Bdesign%22&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%20matchall&N=0 http://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?N=0&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%20matchall&Ntt μkert%2Bmort%2Bjope
--
Ed Ruf ( snipped-for-privacy@EdwardGRuf.com)

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mar 28, 3:55 am, "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)"

Also:http://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?No=0&Ntt=%22wind%2Btunnel%2Bdesign%22...http://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?N=0&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%20matchall&Ntt=e ...
thanks for all i would see if your suggestions would help.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 27 Mar 2007 02:10:07 -0700, in sci.engr.mech "santosh sharma"

Final year of what, university, high school, what?
References have been given. You are not going to find pdfs of these old copyrighted works. If you have specific questions, pose your problem and ask them here. I and others might help you then, but we are not going to spoon feed you.
--
Ed Ruf ( snipped-for-privacy@EdwardGRuf.com)

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mar 31, 12:54 pm, "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)"

ok thanks Ed Ruf i wan the specific calculations of the materials used and moreover i want to use the car's propeller as a fan as i can't buy new one becoz its costy. is it possile and how would i respond to the questions like "why i used the contractor and expander of the size i made?" i need the references to design the contractor and expander. that's for now
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 1 Apr 2007 02:40:07 -0700, in sci.engr.mech "santosh sharma"

I gave a reference to http://navier.stanford.edu/bradshaw/tunnel/ in the other thread . There is a page for each component on the site which gives basic guidelines for the diffuser and specific reference for the contraction. In fact a paper is provided with references and the original NASA CR can be found on the NASA Tech Report server site I pointed to in another earlier reply. All this stuff is out there on the web. You have to do some of the work yourself.