major project in mechanical engineering

I would like to ask if anyone could please provide some feedback on the

following situation.

if any body knows an easy to make working project in the field of mechanical engineering then ;for gods sake mail me your idea om this mail

snipped-for-privacy@gamil.com

Reply to
rajankhullar

Design a working model of a space station for your final semester's project.

Reply to
ms

I think that would be difficult, you should try and build a working jet engine. You will use more of your engineering skills that way.

Reply to
YouGoFirst