need a final year b.tech project

i m in my final year b.tech now. wanted to do sumtin which is really great for my project. sumtin to do with microprocessors...anything kool

I suggest taking a course in technical writing. You can then properly communicate your needs, leading to better responses.
Charles Perry P.E.
On 1/26/07 7:01 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com, "shanks"

Learn English including spelling. That will serve you better then eny cold preject.
Bill -- Fermez le Bush--about two years to go.