Robotic arm

I'm starting my due diligence to locate manufacturers of small robotic arms. Does anybody have suggestions to satisfy the following. Bolt on (ie next to turnkey) installation For use on smaller outdoor (e.g. Bobcat style) utility vehicles Must be either remotely controllable or convertable to remote control Controlled via a computer interface (e.g. some industry standard or serial cable) Electric is preferred but more likely hydraulic Reach should be about 10ft Load at full extension should be upwards of 200-300 lbs Operational speeds aren't critical but faster is always better Should accept (and have reasonable selection) different end effectors Operable from -30F to 120F I'm sure there are some other design requirements that I'm missing but that would limit the available pool of candidates. Any help to start me off would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Steve P.

Reply to
S Penzes

Dear S Penzes:

Probably will have to be straight electric with that temperature range, unless you can keep the cylinders/motors and lines warmed.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

S Penzes wrote in news:1159463234.937519 @coyote.suffield.drdc-rddc.gc.ca:

That's not a 'small robotic arm'.

Also, you failed to mention how many axis of freedom you need.

Reply to
Anthony