Looking for video of laser welding in action.

I'm a student in the last year of the Manufacturing Engineering Technology program at Conestoga College and I've taken on the task of preparing a report on laser welding (including associated processes). I can read the AWS Welding Handbook and comb the Internet as well as the next guy, but I have never seen or handled a laser welding machine in real life.

What I'm looking for is specific laser welding/cutting machine info (manuals, specifications, and the like), input from people who have some hands-on experience with the process, and (hopefully) some decent video footage of the process in action.

Anyone who could help me would have my undying gratitude. :-)

Colin Spencely

Any help that y

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @