Laser welding info, video request

I'm a student in the last year of the Manufacturing Engineering Technology program at Conestoga College and I've taken on the task
of preparing a report on laser welding (including associated processes). I can read the AWS Welding Handbook and comb the Internet as well as the next guy, but I have never seen or handled a laser welding machine in real life.
What I'm looking for is specific laser welding/cutting machine info (manuals, specifications, and the like), input from people who have some hands-on experience with the process, and (hopefully) some decent video footage of the process in action.
Anyone who could help me would have my undying gratitude. :-)
Colin Spencely
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -
Colin,
I work for Technical Video Rental we specialize in renting out instructional videos. Please check out our stock on instructional welding videos at
http://technicalvideorental.com/index.php?main_page vanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=welding&x=0&y=0
If there are any questions that I can answer, please do not hesitate to write me at snipped-for-privacy@technicalvideorental.com.
I hope you find out site useful..
Thanks, MJS