Laser welding info, video request

I'm a student in the last year of the Manufacturing Engineering
Technology program at Conestoga College and I've taken on the task
of preparing a report on laser welding (including associated
processes). I can read the AWS Welding Handbook and comb the
Internet as well as the next guy, but I have never seen or handled a
laser welding machine in real life.
What I'm looking for is specific laser welding/cutting machine info
(manuals, specifications, and the like), input from people who have
some hands-on experience with the process, and (hopefully) some
decent video footage of the process in action.
Anyone who could help me would have my undying gratitude. :-)
Colin Spencely
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
Web @
Reply to
Anonymous
Colin,
I work for Technical Video Rental we specialize in renting out instructional videos. Please check out our stock on instructional welding videos at

If there are any questions that I can answer, please do not hesitate to write me at snipped-for-privacy@technicalvideorental.com.
I hope you find out site useful..
Thanks, MJS
Reply to