Looking for an Engineer

I am a recruiter working for a multi-billion dollar manufacturing company in the food packaging industry. Currently I'm working on a role for an Engineer.

If you have any suggestions of someone to contact as a potential candidate or source please contact me via email.

Must have extrusion experience that specializes in materials like APET

=B7Troubleshoots mechanical or electrical equipment issues and provides technical leadership and training to resolve same. =B7Develops, writes, implements and/or submits various technical reports or Capital Appropriation Requests in support of cost reduction, new product, and reliability and safety initiatives. =B7Assigns duties to drafters, technician's machine shop personnel to support projects. =B7May directly supervise 1-3 technicians and mentor more junior engineers. =B7May manage small capital projects. =B7May assist with development of AOP. QUALIFICATIONS: =B7BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with typically 3-10+ years of extrusion or thermoforming APET, PP or OPS material experience. =B7Solid communications skills, both written and verbal, required. =B7Demonstrated application of standard concepts, practices and procedures within particular engineering field. =B7Travel is required but mostly to plants in the Chicago area.

Reply to
bean

magicjoe