sketch lines and area hatch are phantom?

In the drawing mode, it seems that all sketch lines, circles, polygons, splines, and area hatch are coming in as phantom lines even though the properties are solid. Has anyone else experienced this bug? I'm running SW 2004 sp2.1.

Reply to
Joe

Joe,

I had this problem a while ago & assuming that you have confirmed the line settings for your Document Options are OK the fix is: Open your drawing/drawing template. Select the area Outside the drawing sheet (i.e on the drawing background). If you have the line format toolbar active in your command manager, the line weight and line type icons will now be active. Check the line weight and linetype are set to 'Default'. (I think I upset this setting when I manually changed some linetypes one time). If this fixes it, make sure you check your template as well!

HTH

Merry :-)

Reply to
Merry Owen