Seen it all now.

Worth watching this Ebay sale.

mark

In article , " snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk" writes

Actually, I can see his point. I wouldn't mind a hand wheel for the leadscrew of my M300 - about the same size - but I'm not about to pay £189 for it. The fact that I'm also not about to buy this one to use as a pattern probably says more about my laziness than anything else.

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

A better starting point might be:

Charles

Reply to
Charles P

In article , Charles P writes

Good point, Charles; hadn't noticed how big they were. Damn, just made an order with Arc this afternoon.

Now all I need to do is to figure out an epicyclic drive to get the handle to turn the RH thread leadscrew the "right" way....

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

If it goes the wrong way just turn it 'tother way

John S.

Reply to
John S

Put the handle on the far end of the leadscrew?

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Buy the broken one and it won`t matter which way you turn it.

Reply to
mark