I've seen it all now........

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg1005/mg1005.html
scroll down to :
LARGE MODEL ROCKET (SEIZED FROM A VEHICLE IN MISSOURI) USED TO CONCEAL - AND
POTENTIALLY DISCARD - ICE METHAMPHETAMINE
shockie
shockwaveriderz wrote:

They were going to launch 2 lbs of meth in that thing!?!?!? Them meth heads ain't the brightest example of flesh matter out there...
btw shockie, do you hang at the US Justice website often???
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
no ted, I found that site/article quite by accident...
shockie B)

This was reported last year.
http://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid 701&highlight=METHAMPHETAMINE
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
http://www.sirius.com /
shockwaveriderz wrote:

Now we know the next claim BATF will make to regulate rocketry.
Potential drug paraphenalia.
Bill Sullivan
"Phillipinos never get arrested for using obscenities. They can't pronounce the letter 'F.'" - Lenny Bruce
The Rocket Scientist wrote:

Gotta give them points for originality.
Sounds like a good movie premise - "Cheech & Chong - The Next Generation"
Not very original. Similar concepts described by infamous rocket personality in the early 1980's.
http://www.sirius.com /
Fred Shecter wrote:

Is it somebody "We" know?

SNOAR News