I've seen it all now........

scroll down to :

LARGE MODEL ROCKET (SEIZED FROM A VEHICLE IN MISSOURI) USED TO CONCEAL - AND POTENTIALLY DISCARD - ICE METHAMPHETAMINE

shockie

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

They were going to launch 2 lbs of meth in that thing!?!?!? Them meth heads ain't the brightest example of flesh matter out there...

btw shockie, do you hang at the US Justice website often???

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

no ted, I found that site/article quite by accident...

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

This was reported last year.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Now we know the next claim BATF will make to regulate rocketry.

Potential drug paraphenalia.

Bill Sullivan

"Phillipinos never get arrested for using obscenities. They can't pronounce the letter 'F.'" - Lenny Bruce

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Looks like a Warthog to me.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Gotta give them points for originality.

Sounds like a good movie premise - "Cheech & Chong - The Next Generation"

Reply to
Gus

Not very original. Similar concepts described by infamous rocket personality in the early

1980's.
Reply to
Fred Shecter

Is it somebody "We" know?