I've seen it all now!!!!

What won't people buy on Ebay?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Keep the whole world singing. . . .
DanG
Reply to
DanG
I wonder if the tatooed arms are included??
Reply to
Rileyesi
The guy who was selling the POS Ryobi router table was on this PBS "This American Life" last week. This guy will probably make it on O'Rielly. :-)
DanG wrote:
Reply to
Glenn Ashmore
OK, I'm not even looking. Is this the router table, F/A-18, car flasher, or wedding dress? It has to be one of those, because they've all been posted 10 times before in every NG and message board I'm on.
GTO(John)
Reply to
GTO69RA4
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:38:08 -0500, "DanG" brought forth from the murky depths:
It takes a serious musician to buy one of those, eh?
========================================================== CAUTION: Do not use remaining fingers as pushsticks! ==========================================================
Comprehensive Website Development
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Randy Replogle
Have you guys seen this one?
Just the ticket if you were wondering what to do with that piece of property out in the boonies, waiting for your retirement.....

Regards,
Bob
Reply to
Bob Edwards
With out even clicking on the link I just know it's an airplane home.
There's a couple of companies offering to set up a well used jetliner on your property as a home.
This one puts them up on a special bearing so they weathercock into the wind.
They also make all sorts of adjustments to the wings to stop it from generating lift when the wind blows over it.
Reply to
Shiver Me Timbers
Very interesting idea. I don't know about keeping it around 70 degrees , brings back bad memories of working for hours in a hot plane. What would the rural land owner's association say. Those big fat old cargo planes would give you multi-story.
Reply to
Sunworshiper
Yeah, up to SIX cents, now! And, he doesn't even OWN the flattened horn!
Jon
Reply to
Jon Elson