Micrometer on Craigslist

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/tls/3886794559.html

in

You posted that, didn't you? What an evil (funny as HELL) thing! I'll bet you sell it.
Lloyd
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

I remember seeing adjustable wrenches with size markings. Thought it was a stupid idea then and now.
--
Steve W.

On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 21:08:46 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

Har!

I didn't sell my spiffy used survival knife on Craigslist (the buyer never showed) so it's back up on eBay. Think I'll sell it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item &1234417045
--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her
Larry Jaques wrote:

Yesterday my customer <I was painting his porch , other home repairs> asked me if I knew anything about mechanic tools ... and in the end I came home with a nice OLD Starrett dial indicator with most of the pieces still in the wooden box with the slide top . It was his dad's , and he wanted to be sure it didn't end up in the trash . Action is smooth as silk , and there's only a couple of pieces missing/broken . It'll go well with the one just like it that I already have .
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Let me know what parts are missing/broken and Ill dig em out and ship em to you.
--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of

Good find....
I have a few in plunger back and so forth in starrett, lufkin, etc but for the most I part hardly ever use them anymore--main exception being your garden variety 2in diameter 1in travel indicator, all of which had gone to hell on me over the pase couple of decades and so recently I finally broke down and bought several off ebay, I've put round magnets onto the bottoms, they're very handy to set onto the rear of lathe cross slide when creeping up on diameter or onto the mill table when checking a reamer for runout and the like.
On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 22:23:04 -0700, Larry Jaques

Saved!!!!
Bravo!!!
Gunner
--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
Gunner Asch wrote:

This was a suggested purchase at the bottom of his listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321148160760
On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:31:20 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Well..the Swish do allow gays in their military....er..Swiss....
--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
Gunner Asch wrote:

I thought they were having a special for left coast liberals? They would be proud to own something like that.

    Or for your girlfriend(s).
    OTOH, most likely it isn't going to go walkies at work. -- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although more often, Age travels alone."
On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:31:20 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

OBTW, I've had a Victorinox Classic in my pocket every day for the past 30 or so years. They're very handy knives (when they're red, black, or blue. ;) I'm carrying a semi-real knife nowadays, too. (Frost Airforce Tactical, meh. It needs serrations.)
What's the best tool to add serrations to a plane ol' Chinee stainless steel blade? http://tinyurl.com/l67kek8
4" HF cutoff disc and diamond cone hone?
--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her
Larry Jaques wrote:

How about a large bread knife from dollar tree? If you damage it, toss it and whip out a new blade. :)
I carry a Camlius Electrician's knife, the same that was issued to US Army parachute riggers.
On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 21:49:04 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Since I lost my single blade Victorinox in the late '80s, I have been carrying my father's poket knife (he carried it for at least thirty years) it is marked with c8c on one side of the large (2 3/8") blade and M11 over GERMANY on the other side.
--

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada