BobCad?

Anyone here use BobCAD? If so, what version. Just bought V2.4 for $300 and
wondered if it was worth the cost in other's opinion
Reply to
Gerry
Seems OK to me, I upgraded to V25 for $300. Probably not in the same league as the $10k programs, but it didn't cost $10k. I started out with V17 and some of Fred's tapes were a good investment. Now they have pretty good training videos. I do have a lot of times where it crashes during a post attempt, don't know why. I have a linuxcnc mill in the conversion process so I should be able to try out with large program files.
RogerN
Reply to
RogerN