Syncrowave 300 Pulser unit wanted

Hey guys (and gals)...
If any of you know of a working pulser unit for an older (25 years
plus) Miller Syncrowave 300 for sale at a reasonable price, I'm
interested. I have no idea what reasonable might be for one, but I
only paid $800 for the perfectly working Syncrowave, with coolmate 12.
Thanks,
Dan Linscheid
snipped-for-privacy@starband.net
Reply to
Dan
I believe those pulsers can be repaired at a component level.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
Thanks Ernie. I wasn't clear on that... mine came without one installed, which is why I'd like to find one.
Dan
Reply to
Dan
Have you checked with Miller yet? I am sure they would love to sell you one, but it would likely be quite pricey.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
Just saw this on Craigslist St. Louis.

mlcorson
Join the crowd...many people are looking for that accessory.
They would sell it to you for over $600...but Miller in their infinite wisdom has discontinued that unit.
They were caught dumping welders that used that addon...while the addon was long gone.
Because of this my next welder will not be Miller.
Miller as a company is one that one cannot trust which is a shame since they do or I should say did make good products.
Your only option is to watch Ebay and pay the going rate.
TMT
Reply to
Too_Many_Tools
Thanks, that's what I was starting to suspect.
Dan
Reply to
Dan