Nitro Planes ??????

Has anyone ever sucessfully ordered anything from this company? I have been trying to order either a P-82 or a Predator for over six months and all I ever see is "out of stock". I have written them and asked to back order but am always told to check back in 2 weeks. These guys spend tens of thousands of dollars on full page ads in M>A>N> and never have any stock. How do they stay in buisiness?

Reply to
Ted Kennedy

I purchased and promptly received a RQ-1 Predator from them several months ago. However, I see their stock is a bit thin at the moment.

Whether business is so good they're having trouble replenishing their stock or business is so bad they have cut inventory to the bone, maybe a phone call to them would yield a more realistic delivery estimate.

Good luck.

Don

Reply to
k9vgj

I bought a .40-size Ultimate bipe from them and it's a great model for the money. It arrived quickly and safely. You just have to keep checking to see if what you want is in stock. I don't think anyone can beat their prices on ARFs.

Good flying, desmobob

Reply to
desmobob

I purchased a P-82 from Nitro about a year ago. It came in short order but I gather they are out of stock now. You might want to try World Models. They have one almost identical. No idea of their stock though.

Reply to
ve7eje

I just purchased (and received) their new T-28 ARF for E-power....so far so good except for the bent landing gear - heck they should at least give ME a chance to bend it :)

Reply to
tailskid2