Northeast Aerodynamics Train Air .40

I was given a Train Air .40 kit, and it looks pretty complete except for a builders manual. It seems pretty straight forward to build, but
I am going to let my nephew build it for his first kit, and he should have the manual. Does anyone know if this manual is available on line? Or, where I could buy a copy? It looks like NE Aero has shut down.
Thanks
Kurt
Hi Kurt,
I know it was a long time ago but did you find a construction manual? I found a Train Aire 40 at a estate auction. It has a manual.
Darrell
--
mewrongway