Autosize planes Macro

Does anyone already have a macro that will autosize planes? I tried to record one myself and totally failed. I surmise that it is because it starts with a right click. Any help would be much appreciated.

Matt B.

Reply to
Matthew A. Bush

I just did a quick look and found this (RefPlaneFeatureData::AutoSize) so you might start there. Sorry, I don't have time to work on it at the moment.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

you realize that you can save this into your templates so that it is always set on all new files, right? However I guess if you have a lot of parts already created without it then I guess you would need a macro.

Steve Tietz

Reply to
Steve Tietz (renderman)

No I never thought of it but I do now thanks.

Reply to
Matthew A. Bush