DXF Macro

After searching the group for an hour or so, I have seen quite a few posts on this subject. The bad news is that the posts that seem relevant to what I want to do don't give example code. Does anyone have a macro that creates a 1:1 DXF of a selected part face (or plane) they would be willing to share? I would like to automate the process for plasma table toolpaths. This is something that I had shelved after spending hours trying (read failing) to tweak the recording, now I need it again. Any help would be appreciated.

Brad

Reply to
Brad