Question about Sheetmetal dxf exports macro Mark Reimer wrote.

First, thanks for the macro. You sent it to me months ago, and its
been working great.
One question, how can I get the macro to prompt me that a file is
getting ready to be overwritten? If I export a dxf called, "9032.dxf"
to a specified folder, and theres already a file called "9032.dxf",
the macro will overwrite the file without prompting you.
Theres probably an easy way to do this, but im not sure.
Any help appreciated.
THREAD WITH ORIGINAL MACRO...

SW Monkey
Probably ;-)
I can't see any "SaveAs" or other command to save the .dxf in this macro. It is probably in a Form attached to it. Send me the macro and I'll have a look.
Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

Site Timeline