Question about Sheetmetal dxf exports macro Mark Reimer wrote.

First, thanks for the macro. You sent it to me months ago, and its been working great.

One question, how can I get the macro to prompt me that a file is getting ready to be overwritten? If I export a dxf called, "9032.dxf" to a specified folder, and theres already a file called "9032.dxf", the macro will overwrite the file without prompting you.

Theres probably an easy way to do this, but im not sure.

Any help appreciated.

THREAD WITH ORIGINAL MACRO...

SW Monkey

Hey SW Monkey, you find an answer yet? That macro is pretty neat.

Reply to
Ya Ya

Bumping this thread to see if anyone has an answer. Thanks :)

Reply to
SW Monkey

Probably ;-)

I can't see any "SaveAs" or other command to save the .dxf in this macro. It is probably in a Form attached to it. Send me the macro and I'll have a look.

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti