Macro question....()

Hi folks,

I have a bunch (~200) of imported curves. Instead of manually creating a composite curve with every curve, I would like to create a macro to be able to create a composite curve with each every one of them. Can someone help me on this one, I not very familiar with macros, thanks.

Pablo,

Reply to
Pablo

First record a macro while you do what you want manually, for one curve Stop the recording, save the macro, edit it and put the code in a loop that does the job for all curves. Post the macro code here if you need more help.

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti