SW2004 PR1

Did you notice it was up on the download page this morning and now is not there? Any rumors on what happened?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

it was a dead link, webmaster snafu

Reply to
kenneth b

I didn't notice it...................of course it may have been a rumour to begin with...... : )

Reply to
neil

Noooo......I really, really did see it with my own eyes!!!

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

this happens with almost every release any many Service Packs. I guess they have to test the link first or something. My guess it will be there permanently by the end of the week.

JJ

Reply to
JJ