basic macro question

Gentlemen, I want to record a macro for the following:

- zoom to fit

- rebuild

- plot to printer

When I record these functions, I only can get the zoom-to-fit to take. The macro does not perform the rebuild, nor the plot.

This seems so basic, so what am I missing? Any help is much appreciated. Bruce Bruce Chapman Manager - Product Engineering Rayco Mfg, Inc.

Bruce Chapman

The recorder doesn't record all actions. You sometimes have to check the apihelp for missing calls. Try to add the following lines to your macro: Part.EditRebuild Part.PrintDirect

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti