Merry Christmas!

To everyone on the group! And I mean EVERYONE!
Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Best wishes for a happy holiday to you and yours, Jerry.
jon
And a Merry Christmas to you too!
Chris

Happy and Safe Holiday !!!
- Eddy

Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a safe holiday. Drive and friend or have a friend drive you.
Thanks Jerry,
Merry Christmas to you and your's!
Muggs

Merry Christmas and Holidays to all

Ditto.
JJ

Good Yule to you and all as well.
.. 8^)
Jerry Steiger wrote:

Thanks for all the help throughout the year.....
and everyone be safe, be good, and have fun!
-B Bruce Chapman Manager - Product Engineering Rayco Mfg, Inc. www.raycomfg.com
I shall add my Christmas greetings here also. May you not eat or drink too much, may you enjoy the time with the family, and may you most of all, remember that Jesus is the reason for this celebration. Merry Christmas!
WT

Happy Holiday Season to All!
Kman