Out of Here

The time has come for all good little boys and girls to depart the workplace
for places where family matters fill the time. Such questions as "What are
we going to eat next?" "Why, we are just cleaning up the dishes from eating
this meal?" "Are we there yet?" "My tummy hurts..." Oh, no! :-)
Needless to say, it's Christmas time off for me, so I may not be on here
until next year - no guarantees. So, to one and all "Merry Christmas!" (No
"Happy Holidays" for me...........)
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Hey Wayne, Merry Christmas!!! I wish you and your's a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
So I guess you won't be getting "Mugged" during the time off.
Muggs
Wayne Tiffany wrote:
Reply to
Muggs
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you, Wayne! And the same cheery wish for everyone else in the group. (Even JB and Cliff!)
Jerry Steiger
Merry Christmas to all - and a happy New Year.
Let us all know if your ebaying any unwanted presents after Christmas :-)
I know I will have a few sweaters etc that are bound to be too small !! and now with global warming, Cornwall is very mild - in a tee shirt this morning and its the 20th Dec - unbelievable !!
Jonathan
Reply to
jjs