Invisible Lines

After making a part of a sketch, I draw a line and it is invisible. I tried to draw other figures (circles etc) and made sure it was not for construction, however it is still invisible.

The lines are there, I see the endpoints, but the line it self is not visible, even if I click exit sketch. Ive only experienced this on one computer. Could it be due to video card problems?

Further info:

I am using a 1um grid and drawing sketches about 100um x 100um. Is resolution an issue?

Its a strange problem, any help would be appreciated!

Reply to
mcintoda

I've never drawn on such a small scale. You might try exiting your sketch and scaling it to something much larger to see if your lines show up. Alternately, you could work in a 1mm=1um scale and then have a scale feature as your final one.

Reply to
Brian