SP 4

any feedback gentlemen? Bruce Chapman Manager - Product Engineering Rayco Mfg, Inc.

Bruce Chapman

took the plunge yesterday. Fixes one of my SPRs, and no complaints so far....

Reply to
Michael

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnojunk (Bruce Chapman) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m14.aol.com:

there is a 4.1 on the way, if that tells you what you want to know.

Reply to
matt

In couple of models fillets inside of the shell (lofted body) will not work in the SP4 but works fine in SP3 HTH Eric

Reply to
Erico

There's some kind of bug with hiding components and edges in drawing views, mostly cropped views. SWX confirmed it and issued and SPR #. I had to roll back to sp3.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Zuercher