Digitize services

Hi guys,

We are looking for someone who can digitize a molded part that is full of inside & outside surfaces (a shell part) so we can have all the features brought in to SolidWorks in case we need to make any changes in the future. We will then add all the ribs and bosses.

Thanks in advance,

Cadguy

Reply to
cadguy

Call Digitrac I have used them multiple times and they are the best around. Ask for Dave D and tell them I sent you. He'll get a good laugh.

Ken Maren

Reply to
Ken Maren