Hydraulic simulation

Can anyone recommend software that will simulate fluid flow through a series of hydraulic circuits modelled in solidworks?

This is for a piston type pump, and depending on the position and direction of the piston, various bypass circuits will become effective.

I don't need anything as advanced as floworks, I just want to be able to see when these circuits open and close.

Reply to
brett

You could control visibilit of a model of the fluid in each circuit based on the location of the cylinder it would take a bit to set it up. Is this something you need to be very versatile or a one time thing. I could do it up for you but I couldn't do it for free.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Review the advanced mates with the linear limits. If you are using a sprocket or sheave system, you need to move the connecting thing 2:1, not sure how this could be done, similar to gear mates rotating 2 to 1.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

Give "Automation Studio" a try.