newbie question-file names

Hi all,

I have a simple question. When I am using SW2004 I frequently use the mirror command. Afterword, I have all these files with "mirror" in it. I may have 10-15 of these "mirror" files that I have no idea what they are in Win explorer. Am I doing something wrong? How can I manage these files? I have tried to rename them but that ended with files that SW could not find. Thanks.

Pat Callaghan

Reply to
Pat Callaghan

Make sure you use SolidWorks Explorer to rename the files. Use the "Find where used" tools. Be patient with the interface, SW Explorer is a critical tool.

Reply to
Dale Dunn