Looking for someone's belt clipping page

Anyone remember who had a page showing how to use a belt clipper? I just finished blasting the one that came with the Davis lathe. It's a Clipper No.0, pat 1925.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

it was a guy named tony in longisland ny. email me and i will look for the site.

Reply to
Asp3211968

Thanks, I found the URL for the site. Looks like it's dead now.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4