Linetype in ACLT-02

To draw cabinet shelf adjusting holes (1/8"dia. holes at 3/4" centers) I created a complex linetype in ACAD-02 per Express Tools MKSHAPE and MKLTYPE. It works fine on that machine. However. we also have a seat of LT-02 in our shop and it gives an error message of "Bad definition on line 2" when we try to load it. The circle.shp file is in the Support directory on that machine. Does Circle.shp have to be loaded into the drawing somehow as well?

I do not see anything wrong with the definition (below). Does ACLT simply not do shapes or complex linetypes?

*ADJHOLES,1/8"dia x 3/4" A,0,-.375,[CIRCLE,CIRCLE,s=.1,r=360],-.375

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Joe