SW2005 Dimension names in drawings

SW 2005

When I open up my drawings created in an older version of SW, the dimensions come in with the names attached. So the dimension callouts all have names like (RD1) or (D1) under the dimension. How can I turn off these names so they don't show on the drawing? This also happens with newly created drawings done in SW 2005.

Mark snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Mark

Tools->Options->System Options

Uncheck the "Show Dimensions Names" option (3rd item in list).

Dave

Reply to
Dave Nay

Somehow your setting for tools, options, system options, general, show dimension names got set.

I like it in models, but it's useless to me in drawings. Someday hopefully it'll be a per-document setting, or at least sensitive to document type.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Reply to
Mark