Inventor Save-copy-As DWG

I'm new to Inventor and am running R11. I have it loaded at work and on my home-work computer. On my at-work system, when I try a save-copy-as from a
drawing sheet, does not show the option of saving as a Dwg file. My home-work system does. Both loaded from the same DVD of course and both registered. Any ideas???
Thanks, Terry