Rendered movies

We are looking to create some sort of rendered movie file such as eDrawings from Solid Works. I have found some things such as Productview express but you would have to send customers ProE files. (=bad)

There is an option to save ProE files as a WWW format. WHen this option is selected, a folder is created with a bunch of usaeless .html files, a vrml folder with .wrl files and a jpg folder with shaded views.

Anybody know what program may use this WWW format, or how to create rendered movies?

Reply to
Pete

I'm not familiar with the "WWW" format but, I know of a great tool to create photo-rendered movies in various standard movie file formats. It's called; IPA

. I use it to generate rendered animations that we've incorporated into MS PowerPoint presentations, internal web pages & etc. The product is compatible with various 3D solid design tools including Solid Works but, I've only used it with ProE models. Note: from the output you described with the "WWW" data, it appears that you need some sort of VMRL viewer internet browser plug-in (such as Cosmo or Java3D) to view the animation.

Reply to
MD

VRML is not an animation - it is real interactive 3D... (you´d better get yourself a cosmo or cortona plugin). Unfortunately it needs bandwidth - no chance for dialup.

Walther

Reply to
Walther Mathieu