Problem with plotting dwgs with stb style

Hi
I have some drawings with stb plot style. I ploted only dwg with ctb plot style by now. When I plot dwg with stb style on my ink ploter or printer, some lines are
light and not visible. Does anyone know how I can plot drawings with stb style? Does anyone know what can I do?
Thanks Andrew
Use the convertpstyles comand

Why not just convert the stb plot style drawings to ctb

plot
are