Re: 3D Designer wanted.

What is the time frame on this? What CAD program do you prefer? If the person you select to do this doesn't produce what you want do you have a process for selecting secondary designers? Obviously you have a contract we would have to sign for assigning of intellectual property. Can we see the contracts before we commit ourselves? There's a lot of detail on this object. How detailed do we need to get? It may be neccessary to obtain one of these for physical measuring. I imagine they can only be found at antique shops. Will you have a problem over reimbursement of costs?

Protector0

I'm seeking budget quotes to deliver a 3D model similar to the item in the > attached image. (Refer archive-net.com/flatiron01.jpg) > > The model is to be exported as a *.stl file for input to a SLA machine to > produce a sacrificial pattern for investment casting for a *potential* > product. > > The Designer will deliver all model files and assign all intellectual > property to the Owner (me). > > A lump sum/programme plus hourly rates are sought as some > variation/development of the model will be required. > > I'm based in Sydney, Australia but will work with anyone anywhere. > > > Kind Regards, > > Clint Tevlin > > > > >
Reply to
Protector