Re: 3D Designer wanted.

What is the time frame on this? What CAD program do you prefer? If the person you select to do this doesn't produce what you want do you
have a process for selecting secondary designers? Obviously you have a contract we would have to sign for assigning of intellectual property. Can we see the contracts before we commit ourselves? There's a lot of detail on this object. How detailed do we need to get? It may be neccessary to obtain one of these for physical measuring. I imagine they can only be found at antique shops. Will you have a problem over reimbursement of costs?
Protector0