Lineweight plotting problem

I'm using AutoDesk Map 2004, and trying to plot lineweights. Most lines on the drawing are set to the default size, however I've changed some to be thicker - however when I plot, there is no difference. I have even changed the lines to be 2mm thick, yet they come out as normal size.

When I goto Plot>Plot Settings>Plot Options, there is a check box that says "Plot object lineweights". You can only check it if "Plot with Plot styles" is unchecked. This setting however is making no difference.

How can I plot these different line thicknesses?

Thanks!

Reply to
Rory O'Malley

Type ltscale and change it into 1 or the correct scale.

"Rory O'Malley" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Jurgen Buwalda