LWT visability

autocad2000 SonyPC
I have a number of files in which i'm not able to display the lineweight on
screen --- I've adjusted the "Global Lineweight" in the linetype manager, I
've selected and unselected the LWT button on the status bar, and pushed the
"Adjust Display Scale" slider in the Lineweight settings dialog box ----
Nothing is working --- no visable difference between a .010" line and a
.014" line
I am also not seeing linetype differences --- dashed lines are represented
as solid ---
As far as plotting goes --- lineweights plot, linetypes do not plot on my
Epson 2200
Any ideas? As i said, this is only on some files --- so it must be some
setting set wrong
Reply to
rovias